With the Data Digester you hold the perfect solution for message digests (aka checksums) and OpenPGP signatures in your hands. The inituitive application window is easy to use, so you can generate checksums and OpenPGP signatures even for whole server file systems with only a few mouse clicks. If you are a system administrator, you may want to use the command line interface digestercli to deploy the Data Digester software for your scripts and applications. The refresh mode helps to minimize the generation costs since only new or updated files are being processed. The Data Digester Standard Edition has a built-in file system navigator where you can easily select single files or whole directories to be processed.
- Supports multiple environments with generation templates
- Support for GNU and BSD file formats
- Support for GNU/BSD files containing multiple checksums
- Digester XML format support
- OpenPGP key management, create/import/export keys
- Network file system support (FTP, SFTP), multiple connections
- Synchronize files/folders based on checksums
- XML intermediate digest support
- Support for command line tool digestercli
- Integrated local and network file system navigator
- Open/edit local and network files with integrated editor
- View binary files with integrated hex editor
The Data Digester software is the fully integrated solution for message digests (aka checksums) and OpenPGP signatures. The graphical user interface is easy to use, feature rich, and makes it easy to deploy checksums e.g. for file archives and backups.
Professionals working for archives like libraries and registers (data integrity), software developers (distribution and deployment), web admins (document download), private collectors building up digital archives for audio/video (data integrity).